Sunday, June 26, 2011

Thank you; the kids are bugging me!

I want to thank my parents for making it possible for us to take Jacob to school.  They were kind enough to stay after graduation with the other kids.  It was comforting to know that all was well at home. 

Thanks Mom and Dad, you're the best!!
Ya know, as we were walking around BYU campus, my feelings were reaffirmed that it is one of my favorite places to be.  From talking with others I've found that not all people agree (astounding!).  But besides being with my family, at church or being in the temple, I've had some of my most inspiring experiences at BYU.  It has a unique way of mixing the secular and the spiritual.  You can feel the Spirit just by walking on campus because of all the beauty (the prettiest campus I've ever seen) and the wholesome clean cut looking kids ( I went to a college in TX and was accosted daily with cigarette smoke, bare skin, and vulgar language, yuck). 
So, you may not be fond of BYU or have no opinion, but I cherish my time there and look forward to visiting whenever I can.  Go Blue!

A new iPod cover to show my devotion

When we called home on Sunday we had the family on the speaker phone when Abi announced, "You need to come home right now.  The kids are bugging me!"
Who could resist such a request!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10