Sunday, November 27, 2011

houses & goodbye

For years we've done "gingerbread" houses over the Thanksgiving holiday.  I think we should officially change the name to "cracker" houses since we've yet to use one pinch of ginger.
I really was going to try real gingerbread this year,
but, as usual, I took the easy route.
The houses and the experience turned out great anyway.

Sadly we had to say our goodbyes today.

Abby had conversations with the girls on their hand phones.






I'm so grateful for the time we could spend together.  With the move and new life, I don't think I realized how much I missed having them around.  It was a true pleasure to have a house full again.  I know these opportunities will change over the years as they continue to build their own lives.  
I can only imagine the fun we will have then.

See you in a couple of weeks!
Love you guys bunches and bunches!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10