Sunday, March 4, 2012

Organizing inspiration & Scout talent show

Oh my goodness, it's been a few days since I posted.
This week I got the organizing bug because of the ideas from I Heart Organizing.
My friend Anna tipped me off about this cute blog and I've been reading her ever since.
My inspiration for organizing goes in waves.  So I guess I'm on an upswing right now.
Of course on my down times I still have a list in my head of the things that need to be done, but
there always seems to be something more important or I'm just not inspired to do it.
It just takes a light bulb to go off to get me started.  Excuses.

Anyway, that was my long explanation for my silence this week.

Tonight the scouts had a talent show fundraiser that was actually very good.
There are quite a few talented boys in the troop.
Out of all the pictures I took, this is the only one with Matthew smiling.
I don't know why boys feel they have to be serious for a pic.
I guess it's supposed to look macho.
It also looks like we need to work on uniform presentation.  Notice the differences?

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10