Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to the two men in my life that have been stellar dads.  

 Starting with my dad.  He has made sure that me and my sisters were well taken care of but also provided opportunities for us to experience many different things in life.
Thank you Dad for always doing your best but most of all for loving us and putting us first.

Then of course to my wonderful husband who, like my dad, has provided well for his kids and made sure they had many opportunities in life.  I'm so thankful to be married to a man who not only loves me, but loves his children very much.  There's nothing more attractive than a man with his children!

Thank you both for your love and effort on the behalf of your families!
I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10