Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Maybe today?! and blog update

Alright, so now maybe I'm finished designing my blog (at least for a while).

I've finally updated "Fridge Wisdom" (after weeks and weeks) and will try and change it at least weekly (just to add to all those great quotes you get on Facebook, right?)
I've rearranged my column, pages and links and have updated my profile to better summarize my mission with this blog.
I've also added the option to follow me through Google.
I had it a long time ago, but it didn't work right.  I guess they've worked out all the bugs.

At the moment, 11 friends and family are formally following me but I know there are many more that drop in now and then and others following on Blog Frog.  That's okay, I'm not doing this for money, 
Although the internet doesn't allow for great conversations, I do enjoy it when you interact with me about my posts.
I so wish that I had been quick enough to focus this shot!

Sunday, our Stake President told us that Jacob had been assigned, which means his mission call is in the mail.  It's been "in the future" for so long that when I heard that it suddenly became real and now.
I instantly got choked up.
I'm so proud of him and his willingness to serve the Lord.

Maybe today!


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for the exciting news about Jacob! Sorry I don't comment more, but I enjoy reading!

    ReplyDelete

09 10