Monday, January 28, 2013

Earthly Father, Heavenly Father


I am at a loss of words to express eloquently what I feel when I watch this video.
Simply I feel a tremendous sense of gratitude.
First, for my father and for my husband for being such wonderful providers, protectors, and examples.
I should add in there other men in my life that have taken their responsibilities as fathers seriously.
They make a happy home possible.

Most of all, I'm grateful for my Heavenly Father.
He has provided, protected, and taught me who I am and who I can become.
He has made it possible for me to be a parent and catch a glimpse into what He must be feeling.
I'm grateful that everything He does is for me.
I know that He loves me.

"I am encircled about eternally in the arms of his love."
2 Nephi 1:15

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10