Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Rooster surprise

I got a new rooster!
This one was a surprise from my mom.  She has always been a great seamstress but recently she has taken her quilt making to another level.  Everything you see was hand done by her.

She did a great job on the stitching!


 He brings a lot of color to the opposite side of the room.
I think my collection's complete.

You can also see in this picture the bookshelves we've added to this room.
There's also a lack of a rug because I had to take the shag rug out.
It was wonderfully soft but was starting to smell like feet, had a toy chest worth of toys hiding in it and was extremely hard to vacuum.  The kids are mourning its departure.
But it won't be long, we'll have a new rug (no more shag) that's on order plus a few other changes to help spruce up the room even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10