Thursday, April 25, 2013

The horse torch is passed yet again



 I finally did my research and found someone to teach Esther to ride.
She's been taking lessons for about a month now.  She is catching on quite well.
It brings back so many memories of my childhood since I was a major horse freak.
I even had one through my teenage years.  But then came a car.  I couldn't exactly ride my horse to school (if only I could).  Then came kids and they became my new obsession. 
Horses just lurked in the background enough for me to pass a little of it on to them.


But I love just walking into a barn with the many smells that come with it.
Yes, I love the smell of a barn.  Horse people know what I'm talking about.  I love the dust on my shoes, the sound of horses chewing hay, and the inquisitive look they give over their door when you walk in.  


Abby loves to come too so she can pet Bud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10