Thursday, October 31, 2013

Oh, the Halloween cuteness!

Although Halloween is a favorite holiday for many, it isn't for me.  I didn't think about it much as a child but as I started having my own family I took issue with how evil and scary were welcomed as good and desirable.  But before you think I'm a complete stick in the mud, we do enjoy the more wholesome aspects.  We don't ever dress goolish or use scary decorations but love to dress up, trick or treat and of course eat unusual amounts of candy.  One of my favorite things is to ooh and aah over the cuteness.

 At Abby's school they had a choreographed dance that each grade had a part.
Abby took this very seriously.


Then each grade paraded around the playground.  
You would have thought Abby was a homecoming princess.


At their class party, each of them got wrapped up like a mummy.


Esther went trick or treating with her friend Caylin.


Bekah (Rapunzel) is spending her evening with Emma (Belle).


And Matthew, who I think has the best costume, was a "Lollipop Kid" with his friends.
I didn't get to see them together before they went out, but I thought it was a great way to play into 
their small stature.


And it was great to have Sarah (Minnie) here to take Abby out
because Dad and I have "retired".
Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10