Saturday, October 19, 2013

YW handout (glue-ins): How can I develop Christlike love?

I love this month of lessons for Young Women's.  It's all about becoming more Christlike.
Tomorrow we are doing the lesson on developing Christlike love or charity.
This is one of my favorite topics so I'm looking forward to the conversation.

I'm a very visual person so I love having something for the girls to look
at and connect with to help remember a concept.  My handouts in the past
were much more elaborate since we printed them on picture paper to create a card
collection.  But since we are using class journals this year, the handouts are small
enough to glue into their notebook.
Below are the "glue-ins" for tomorrow.
If you want to save them just right click on the image and save.
size: 4"x3"







No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10