Friday, November 15, 2013

Jurassic Park zip lining and horseback riding (Princeville)

Yesterday was a pretty eventful day.
Thankfully it was beautiful weather for our zip line and horseback riding.
Recognize that big mountain?
It's the Jurassic Park mountain where they filmed the movie.
We weren't in the actual field, that was the ranch next door.  We zipped on 9 lines and dodged cow pies between each of them.  Don't ya just love the fashion statement?


We had to quickly leave when it was done so that we could hop on over to another ranch to go riding.
Horses were my first love in life.  I even had one through my teenage years but sold her when I went to college so I could get a car.  Needless to say I don't ride very much anymore.  Joseph's such a good sport cause this was truly my idea.  He just came along for the "ride".
I rode Romeo and he rode a horse with a Hawaiian name that I can't remember.
Romeo liked to be with the leader (I loved her hat) so she and I talked the whole time while Joseph's horse and the others were some distance behind us.  It wasn't really a together activity.  
Again, Joseph was a good sport.

Boy was I hurting when we were done.  My knees and ankles got a workout.
But it was worth it.
We crashed pretty soon after we got back to the hotel.
Today, we'll see if my body can handle kayaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10