Saturday, February 8, 2014

Mary's wedding

I'm such a slacker for not posting about the whole
reason we traveled to Utah for Christmas,
my niece Mary's wedding.
It was such a lovely day!
I just love weddings, especially the ones in the temple!
 They were married in the Draper temple.
Beautiful!

 The reception was in a church cultural hall in Orem.
All of us were busy putting out the decorations that my sister made for the day.
She made the beautiful centerpieces by collecting old candlestick lamps, gutting them, painting, then adding the flower arrangements.  She's so creative!!  She also did the tablecloths and other arrangements.  Then she hired a company that specializes in transforming gymnasiums.  They brought columns, gazebos, and iron fencing to give it a sophisticated feel.  We were amazed!
Pictures just don't do it justice.
I'm so glad we were all able to go.
In just a couple more weeks Mary's brother Adam will be getting married too!
I'm so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10