Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day to Mom and my children!

Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful mother who is always there for me.  She has sacrificed countless hours on my behalf with no thought of herself.  I've always held her up as a great example of selfless service.  She is always helping others and has been quick to defend instead of criticize.  So that voice inside my head that sounds so much like her, is a good thing.
Love you Mom!
And....



(Sorry kids for the old pic.  I had to find one with Jacob in it)
To my wonderful children, being your mother has made me a better person.  I'm grateful for each and every one of you!  I know I started out with the thought of raising happy, healthy, good citizens who have a testimony of Christ but have found that you have raised me to new heights.  
Keep being such good examples to me!  
I love growing up with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10