Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father's Day, it's because of Him...


Helping the Joseph till our ginormous garden.
Happy Father's Day to my partner in raising a brood of glorious souls!
Not only am I a better person because of my sweetheart, but
I'm grateful that he is also an example of goodness and 
teacher of correct principles to our children as well.
He takes seriously his responsibility to help them become what God would have them be.
Thank you!

My sisters, Dad and me at Club Med Cancun.
Happy Father's Day to my father who has put his all into caring for us.
Family has always come first for him and it shows.
He has sacrificed and worked to make sure we were having fun, learning, working, experiencing,
trying, forgiving, loving, healthy and comfortable.
His joy always seems to come from making sure his family is happy.
Thank you!


And most of all, I want to recognize my Heavenly Father who has given me these wonderful
fathers in my life.  This video not only depicts so beautifully the 
love my father and husband have for their family, but it gives us
a glimpse into the love of our Heavenly Father.  Please watch and remember Him too.

"All that I am and all that I can be is because of Him"

Thank you dear Father for everything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10