Saturday, June 27, 2015

It's Jacob and Lisa's wedding day!!






Today's the big day!!!
We are so excited for Jacob and Lisa.
We consider it a blessing that we are gaining such and wonderful daughter-in-law.
Our first!!

The extra special wonderful thing is that they will be married for all eternity 
in this beautiful LDS Temple in LA.
That means that it's not "til death do us part" but they will continue on
together from this life to the next.
Joseph and I have been sealed the same way and I find it to be a great comfort.
It is definitely through marriage that we learn to be like our Savior, selfless, giving, patient, kind, generous, forgiving, and loving.  I am so grateful for the opportunity to learn these great things with such a wonderful man.  I hope my children will be so blessed.

By the looks of things, Jacob and Lisa are certainly off to a great start!



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10