Monday, June 15, 2015

Lisa's bridal shower

We haven't added anyone to our family since Abby, but this month we are
fortunate enough to add a wonderful new daughter-in-law, Lisa.
I was so excited that a couple of months ago I volunteered to help
a mutual friend, Janene, put on the bridal shower for Lisa.
 I'm happy to say that we decided to have it at my house.
I don't entertain very much (except for family) and have never done a shower,
so it wasa little new to me.  But having attended many showers and 
helping plan luncheons for PTA the last couple of years, I was excited to jump right in.

Everyone seemed to enjoy the party, especially Lisa.  She's so cute!!
Below are a few pictures of the guests.
I'll post later about the food and decorating details.
For now, just enjoy the smiles.











A little embarrassment at a bridal shower is inevitable. 















Thank you Kim for taking great pictures!!
It was so nice to concentrate on the party and not worry about the pictures.
There are a couple from my Mom's camera as well
and I may have "borrowed" the last two.
Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10