Tuesday, September 29, 2015

It's Joseph's turn! He's 26 today!!


Where has the time gone??!!
My baby boy is 26 today!!

This is one of my absolute favorite pictures of Joseph.
He was just starting Joy School (a preschool co-op) when one of the 
mothers took this picture as a school portrait.
Not only is it artistic, but I love how his personality shows through.
Anyone who looks at the picture can see that he is a happy child.  but when I
look at it, my memories allow me to also see the boy I know.
I remember how excited he was to start "school" and to meet new friends that day.
He never saw bad in anyone, jumped in with both feet, could answer every question, and was always so eager to be in the middle of the action (still is).
But most of all, I see a sweet soul full of love and light.

Happy birthday sweet boy of mine!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10