Sunday, November 22, 2015

Oh... ya... Happy Anniversary!!


We recently had a great time celebrating our 29th wedding anniversary when we were in Hawaii. Done!  So imagine how embarrassed I was this evening when our kids wished us happy anniversary. I gasped and looked at Joseph in disbelief and embarrassment. I completely forgot the actual anniversary was today!!!  I have never done that before!! Ever!! I'd like to blame it on the fact I was preoccupied with planning a wedding and giving a talk today and that I never look at the calendar on Sunday, so I didn't know the date, but none of that holds any water since I look at my day planner ALL the time.  Oops.

Thankfully Joseph just smiled and said "ya, I just remembered a bit ago when I read Sarah's happy anniversary text to us."  Phew!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10