Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A couple confessions

  1. I let Abi stay up way too late. My first 2 kids were in their rooms by 7 and somehow over the years we kept adding a1/2 hour.  But my excuse for Abi comes from her relationship with her dad.  During her "daddy's girl" stage, Joseph was under a lot of stress, so I allowed her to stay up so that the both of them could get their "fix".  Now, we all seem to need an "Abi fix" and have created a monster problem in the process.  She doesn't get to bed until 9:00 and has been known to fly under the radar til 10 or 11. gasp!  The good thing is that when I'm mindful of her, she'll fight at first, but quickly falls in line and goes to sleep fairly fast. 
  2. I have been yo-yoing 3 lbs for far too long.  You probably guessed it already since I haven't written  about it in a while.  I do really good, then my schedule changes, I get bored or tired (especially when I'm tired), etc, etc, wah, wah, wah...  The good news is that I can feel the muscle under the pudge and my legs are getting some curve back.
  3. I really do like teenagers.  Although they bring on stress sometimes, they can be a lot of fun.  They certainly keep me on my toes since I can't pull one over on them like the little kids (oops, too much info) :)

1 comment:

  1. Our baby (10) stays up way too late, too, right along with the rest of them... I think it is because I don't want to miss a minute.
    Sweet pics :)

    ReplyDelete

09 10