Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's day/ I choose you!

I really enjoyed my Mother's Day yesterday.  All my meals were made for me and cleaned up too. Dad and Abi made breakfast and Matthew slaved over Hawaiian chicken for dinner.  Esther even made a pie with Bekah rolling the dough for her.  They decorated the down stairs and used the good china.  They thought of everything. So sweet!







 A message to my kids:  I choose you!!  Ever since I started planning my future, I wanted a large family.  Partly cause it looked fun with lots of activity and laughter (being the only kid most of the time made things kind of quiet).  It was also the large families that I admired most and wanted to be like them.  I felt I could be a missionary by sharing my love of the gospel with my kids and I could keep the commandment to multiply.

And now after all is said and done (yes, we are done), although its turned out to be harder than I thought, I would do it again and I would choose each of you again.  I would choose being a mother again because I love being your mother.  But what I didn't bargain for was all that you would be teaching me.  Each of you have blessed me in innumerable ways, thank you.  I look forward to continuing the journey with you and the discovery of what God has in store for each of us.  Remember Dad and I love you.  Our Heavenly Father also loves you and we each want the best for you.  I'm grateful we all have been put together.
Why I do what I do.

1 comment:

09 10