Friday, November 4, 2011

Hawaii here we come

Tomorrow's the day that we've been planning for a while.  Joseph and I get to fly out of here for a little couple time to celebrate being married for 25 years!
Of course we are going to one of our favorite vacation spots, Maui (too bad I don't look any better in my swimsuit).  Our kids will get to stay and play with Grandma and Grandpa.
We would love to be able to take all of our kids to Hawaii.  As a matter of fact, I ran into a lady
that did just that.  She was telling me of how they "gathered" their children and took them all for their 25th anniversary (probably all grown).  
I kind of sighed and said that we would have to save a lot more for us all to go.
Then someone else piped in "well sure, you have 8 kids".  
The other woman's eyes got big. . . .

Although we may not be able to take them all to Hawaii, we actually might be able to take them to Disneyland, now that it's next door (almost).



Grandpa runs his own minerals import business.  He can go online and track his ships clear over in China.  
The satellite even allows him to look right into the ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10