Sunday, January 1, 2012

End of the year beach time

Thursday night, after everyone went to bed, I went to the back patio
to turn off the lights and was stopped in my tracks.
I had heard there were raccoons in the area but I never thought I would actually see one in my yard.
I guess that's what happens when the kids leave food out on the table.



The next morning, Uncle Dave and I took a few kids and went exploring.
fog again . . .




Today, Saturday, Lizzie had to go home but the rest of us tried the beach again.
It's been sunny at our house, but everytime we come off the hill, everything else is covered in fog.

It was cold!!

That didn't stop the kids.

Uncle Dave brought a wet suit that Rachel found to be very helpful.






Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. I grew up in California and although it's been many years since I have lived there I can still recite the standard forcast - "late night and early morning low clouds and fog". That's just California:)

    ReplyDelete

09 10