Monday, September 3, 2012

My new blog design and free images to download

I finally did it!
If you've noticed over the last week or so, my blog appearance has been changing,
 and I finally got it the way that I want it.
I just don't have the time to change it monthy, so I designed a look that will stay.
It includes everything that I love,  my family, flowers, polka dots, and creative images all in the colors that I love with a nod to my love of all things old.

"Small things", "from small to great" pertains to creating in all aspects of my life, including: individually, as a family, in my home and community, and with my faith.
That's what my blog is about, creating, starting from small and progressing to great.

In the process of designing, I learned a lot about pixels, sizing, and how to make polka dots.
If you're interested, here are some digital scrapbooking images that you can save to your computer to use in digital design or to print and frame.  The flowers all came from The Graphics Fairy, whom I love!!
The polka dot paper I did myself!! 





The backgrounds are 1800x1600 so they should fit Blogger.



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10