Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mothers past present and future


Mom, although I've talked with you on the phone today, I want to publicly wish you a happy Mother's Day.  I want to thank you for caring for me through the years, for teaching me about life, being an example to me on how to help those in need,  and showing me how to be strong and overcome adversity through faith.  I've modeled much of my life after you because I always looked up to you.
Thanks for being there!  I love you!

We were just minus one today on the family Skype with Jacob (Elder Whitaker).  Joseph is in China with his school choir.  But we had a wonderful talk with Jacob.  He seems to be doing really well on his mission.  We are so proud of him!!  But mostly so thankful that he is diligent in serving the Lord by sharing the gospel with others.
Sarah is doing well too and will be graduating in July! Yea!
 I want to tell all of my kids that I love you.  I've always wanted to be your mother.  I've always wanted each and every one of you.  Being your mother has been a privilege.  But I also grateful that I didn't have to do it alone.   I love your  father very much and with him look forward to the many adventures ahead of us.  I can't wait to see what wonderful parents you'll all be!
Thanks for the wonderful Mother's Day gifts and a rest from my kitchen duties.
Love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10