Sunday, September 29, 2013

Joseph's 24 today!


My baby boy and first of the brood is 24 today!
I can't believe how time flies!  Yesterday he was my little "Michelin Man"  and today
he's as handsome as ever.  I actually tried to find a baby shot of him on my computers,
but after much searching I realized that we had him pre-digital.  All of his pictures are on slides or
prints in a box.  I'll have to take pictures of the pictures if I'm ever going to get them digitized.  Thats what G & G Whitaker did for the picture above then posted it on their Facebook.  

But ya know, he was so "rollie" that many of our friends and family were surprised that he learned to walk at an early age.  The doctor even warned us that chubby babies take longer to learn because it takes so much to work with the rolls.  Not our Joseph.  He was a quick learner at everything.  He slept through the night at 3 months, walked at 9, and could read 2nd grade books by the time he was to go into kindergarten.  Those were just for starters.  He's been amazing ever since!

Happy birthday Joseph!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10