Thursday, November 28, 2013

illness, it wouldn't be the holidays without it

For those of you who read my last post, didn't I say please no throw ups or fevers?
Well, it didn't work.  
It's all my fault really, because I jinxed it by even bringing it up.
The germs here in Arizona are totally non complying.

The saddest part is that it happened to Abby (not that I wanted it to happen to anybody).
She just got injured on the day we left so she should have been exempt.
Unfortunately she is the youngest and still the most susceptible.
While we were headed over to Aunt Tammy and Uncle Dave's house,
we stopped at the mall to do some shopping for our family picture Dave will take of us.
Tammy called us with the bad news.
By the time we got there she had been sick twice.
By the end of the night it was clear that it wasn't the food she had eaten.
Joseph stayed home with her and the younger kids while the rest of us
went to see the new Hunger Games movie (intense!).
I know that seems unfair, but he didn't want to see it anyway.
Before the night was over, she was sick twice more.

This picture is of her sleeping in late this morning.
I hoped that would be the end of it, but of course the fever has now set in.
101.7
Double jinx!!
I'm going to be tight lipped for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10