Sunday, May 4, 2014

In NC for Kylie's wedding

I know it seems like we've gone to a lot of weddings this year,
but that's because we've gone to 3 in 5 months.
This weekend we've been in NC for the sealing of one of our very closest friends' daughter, Kylie.
She was Sarah's best friend in high school.
We were thrilled to travel back with our oldest kids Joseph and Sarah 
to support them for the wedding.  

I didn't take as many pictures as I usually do because I really just wanted to enjoy visiting with all of our friends in NC.  So I started off good when not many were around.  We spent our first day helping to set up the church gym for the reception.  Unfortunately, I got more before pictures than I did after.
When we got back from the temple where the wedding was, everything had been finished and it looked beautiful.  There were little battery tea lights everywhere as well as white lights on the walls and hanging from the "chandeliers".  It was so pretty but I'm sorry I don't have a picture to show it.  Kylie had a great photographer that surely will have some great shots.


Kylie and BJ were glowing when they came out of the temple.
It's been exciting to see her grow and mature over the years, but it's obvious
that BJ has had a tremendous positive effect on her as I'm sure she's effected him.
They really are a great pair!
We couldn't be happier for the two of them!

2 comments:

  1. Noelle, thank you for taking pictures since I didn't!! But sure enjoyed the moments. Thank you for all your hard work helping us set up. And for your amazing friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it all!! I wish now I had taken more pictures! But it was great to be there with our second family!

    ReplyDelete

09 10