Tuesday, August 26, 2014

1st day of school a day late

So summer is over, I'm walking, and life is slowly getting back to normal.  
I literally haven't blogged since I started walking.  Life just took over so that
whatever time I had on the computer I chose to work on my new passion of family history.

Yesterday was actually the first day of school for my kiddos.
But I don't know if it really counts if it's only 3 hours long (short).
Bekah and Matthew started early morning seminary (a church class) 
at 5:45 before heading to high school. 
Needless to say, I didn't see them cause I was still in bed counting Z's.  I leave it up to Dad
to make sure they get out the door.  Thank you Dad!!
My job is to help Esther and Abby.  Unfortunately, I totally forgot to
take pictures of both of them as they left, but I did remember to take a pic of Abby, 
our 2nd grader, at school before she went to class.


Abby's best friend.


This is our official 1st (2nd?) day of school picture I took this morning.
They are both getting so tall!!
What did I do today to "celebrate" while they were gone for a complete school day?
Rachel and I got pedicures and went to lunch.
Finally, my feet look good!
Now, maybe I should get the house looking good too!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10