Saturday, January 20, 2018

Our 1st grand baby is almost here!!


Our first grand-baby is almost here!!

So over the Christmas holidays, we had a perfect opportunity to have a baby shower for Rachel.  All the kids were home and extended family could join us as well.  I've attended showers for years, but this was our first among the kids.  It was so fun but a little surreal that it was for one of MY daughters!


Many hands made for lighter work.





Love this girl!!!!  Isn't she a beautiful pregnant woman?!


Have a seat and make a baby!  It wasn't until I said that out loud to
our guests that I realized how it sounded.  I sure got some strange looks and a few giggles.
Leave it to my naivety to create an awkward moment.
Embarrassment aside, everyone seemed to have fun making play dough babies.
I wish I had taken a photo because some of them were epic.




Three generations will soon be 4!!


I'm so proud of Rachel and Andrew!  I think they will be wonderful parents!
And I'm gonna do my level best to be an awesome grandma!
Ha... grandma!! ...ME!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10