Friday, January 26, 2018

Utah trip

Going to Utah earlier this week not only let me wish my grandma
a happy 100th birthday, it also allowed me to spend time with family
that I don't get to see very often.  
There were many visitors to Grandmas, cousins, friends, neighbors, her bishop, nieces & nephews.
I didn't get a picture of everyone, but certainly took the opportunity to get a few.

Because of life circumstances, my parents, sisters and I haven't been in the same room
for a long time.  It was great for us all to be together again and record it with a picture. 
I know what you may be thinking.  No, this wasn't the last time we were together, haha, but I love this picture and wanted to share it.  
It brings back a lot of fun memories from my childhood.
My how we've changed!
Anyway.....
I love this shot of the brothers! 
They were standing stiff until I told them to smile and this is what they did.
Perfect!!
It says so much about each of them, that's why it's my favorite!
Sarah had the day off so she hung out with us.
Joseph came after work so we could celebrate with Grandma.  
She's still not happy about us taking pictures.
 My car window.  It was coooold!
 Joseph was living with us in CA but recently moved back to Utah
for a writing job at a tech company.  College degree put to good use!!
On the second day, Mom and I went to visit him and get a tour.
That huge picture is actually a digital screen that changes
pictures and announcements regularly.
 The right side of the entrance led to the fitness room.
Sooo cool!  They even had a little shop with exercise equipment.
In the break room, they were having a pilates class.
I would have loved this back when I worked in an office! 
 They even had a "party bus" with a slide!!
Yep, couldn't resist.
All the board rooms and areas had an 80's theme and a video game room.
I wanted to take more pictures, but I think I was embarrassing Joseph.
It looked like a really fun place to work!
We ended our tour and had lunch in his apartment
that he shares with Sarah.

It was a short but lovely visit to Utah.  
My family are my everything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10