Tuesday, June 5, 2018

A wedding and a baby and a baby

For the next week, I've taken the challenge from my church leader and prophet to "fast" from my social media and "do something more".
But before I go, I wanted to share a few pictures from our weekend with family.
Our adorable nephew Alex married his beautiful bride Quincey in the Gilbert LDS Temple.
It was a wonderful ceremony.  We couldn't be happier for this new little family.

Their beautiful rustic reception was held outside the local church.
All that was needed was a great barn.
We didn't know how a petting zoo would fit in to a reception, but it turned out
to be a great hit!  There were even a few tears of joy.
 The next day we attended church to witness the blessing of our niece's first baby boy, Milo.
He was perfect!  Not a peep out of him,  Congratulations Karissa and Allen for having such a beautiful baby!
And lest we forget, AJ was present and passed around too.  Everyone had to have a picture taken with him, although not all are represented here (we don't want to overdue it, right?)
I love my family and am so happy that I get to spend eternity with them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10