Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Last Fall dish change

Thanksgiving is past and Christmas is upon us but I wanted to quickly share my last dish change (cause I know you're dying to see them, haha).  This fall I've ended up doing 3 changes!  It seems like a lot, but I just can't resist!  I love this last color combination!

I would have shared last week while on vacation but, ya know, vacation just needed all my attention.  I'll share about our fun later.

I really wanted to display these colors last year but couldn't figure out a good combination.  With my new copper pieces and a little black, I'm really happy with how it turned out this time.


I found these great candlesticks in thrift stores for about $8-12 each!!
The sink window is a great place for my glass jars.
and a special handmade turkey.
I found this great Norman Rockwell print in a little antique store that has all the colors I've used and portrays the sweet power of humble gratitude.  Truly peace comes from recognizing that all we have comes from a generous and loving God.

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and are looking forward to the celebration of our greatest gift, the gift of a Savior.  Happy days ahead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10