Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Greetings from China!

For over a week now, Joseph has been exploring parts
of China as he and his UVU choir perform along the way. 

Yesterday (at least it was yesterday for us) they were on the Great Wall of China.
So cool!

Here is posing with some children at one of the performances.
Isn't my boy handsome?!

Every time he calls, it's like a relief that he's made it one more day.
Really, I'm not as worried as I was at the beginning.  I guess
anticipation is always the worst especially when your mind likes to think of every
possible negative scenario.  But, so far, so good.
They are having fun, seeing new things, and missing home and American food.
When they are done, everyone is coming home except Joseph and his friend who
are traveling to Phuket for some more sight seeing.
What is it about youth and wanting to see the world?
I'll be glad when he comes home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10