Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New calling & dreams

I'm humbled and oh so excited about my new service in the church.  This last weekend I was called to serve in the Young Women's organization.  It's been at least 20 years since I've served in YW
so it all seems brand new.  I'm thrilled with who I get to work with
and especially with getting closer to the girls.  The ladies who were in there before
did a great job and I'm sure they will be missed.  With the Lord's help we can build on what
they've done.

When Abigail woke up this morning, she walked out of her room kind of mumbling. 
Dad gave her a cheerful good morning and a hug and asked how she slept.  It turns out that
she had dreamed about getting married to the Jonas Brothers.

I think she looks like a piece of candy in those pjs she is wearing especially since
they fit every pudgy curve.

Lost 2 lbs, yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10