Monday, May 30, 2011

YW handouts, manual 3-Missionary Responsibilities, Sharing the Gospel

When I started serving in the Young Women's program at church, I noticed the teacher (who is a photographer) giving the girls a quote printed like a picture.  I became very interested in it because I had just recently started digital scrapping, which came from my interest in blogging.  I had wanted to change the images on my blog and voila.  I had no idea there were so many people doing this on the internet. 

So I decided to continue her tradition.  I was going to do it just for my Beehive class, but we decided to make enough for the other two classes as well.  I've been collecting free images and buying a few here and there.  It's given me another creative outlet. 

Now I've decided to share the ones I've made with you.  They are formatted for 4x6 cards.  I have them printed at Wal-mart or Costco just like I would family pictures.  You can right click on the images and save them to the computer.  You just can't sell them (or the scrapping women will come and get me).


lesson 20 Understanding Missionary Responsibilities
(helping the girls be supportive of the boys going on missions)


lesson 21 Learning to Share the Gospel


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10