Sunday, May 29, 2011

Hilton Head 3, the beach


Finally on Sat, Joseph and I checked out some bikes and rode down to the beach.  The sand is so compact that we rode on the beach as well.  It was early evening, so there were few people and a beautiful sky from the sun going down.

Fun sand sculptures

Joseph was always in front but I was able to keep up, most of the time.
 When I was at the beach with the ladies, a couple of us took a walk.  My goal was to walk to the tip of the beach and see what was around the corner.  It was a lot further than it looked especially since the corner turned out be to a wide turn (they told us that we had been gone for 2 1/2 hrs!). 
When I went back with Joseph, we went the same way.   He decided he wanted to see what I saw (his ulterior motive was a good workout, I'm sure).  I, on the other hand, decided to stop half way and take pictures (not so interested in the extra workout) while Joseph finished his explore. Here's a couple pics.



peaceful sunset


Sorry little jelly fish, not throwing you back!

Me and my bike
Here he comes!
 

closer....
closer....
Passes me by and rides circles around me all the way back.  The wind was against us  so it was especially hard.  I thought I was going to die!!  But I didn't stop (yea me!) except to take the picture of this cute brother and sister holding hands running to the water.  But this is what I ended up with instead.
 
Too slow, but cute as a button.


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10