Thursday, August 11, 2011

mixed bag of events

It's been an eventful week so I'll post about a couple of things.  Last night, the youth at church went bowling.  I thought it would be good to get Abi out of the house, so she was my bowling partner.  She even made a strike!  But it didn't matter what her ball did, she danced and whooped and hollered.  It was quite the spectacle.  I wish now I had taken a picture of that instead.



Also, Rachel got a job last week (actually two, but she picked the first one that called).  She is a waitress and is increasing the amount of her tips each time she works.  Tonight she made $21.  Whoot!


Now, there is another picture that I would love to post, but Sarah would have a cow!  So I'm just posting the "before" shot.  She got her wisdom teeth out last week and her face has been swollen up to the point of looking like she had a fat suit on.  She's been a real good sport about all the jokes at her expense.  For a couple of days, I couldn't hardly look at her without giggling a little.  And when we were skyping the boys (Joseph & Jacob), we all started to laugh and I couldn't stop laughing.  It was so bad that my stomach hurt and I was crying.  Too funny! Poor girl.

2 comments:

  1. Venezia's!! Do me and Joey a favor and clear up the LDS name by not getting fired while you are still living here! hahahaha to this day it is a funny story. "I got fired once..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I should clarify that comment was directed to Miss Rachel.

    ReplyDelete

09 10