Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sun cruisin

What a glorious day to end a week of not feeling well.  It so symbolized the clearing of my head.  To top it off  I had the privilege of driving Joseph's car while he was away.  He came back tonight so I have to give it up, bummer.  But today, I took full advantage and opened all the windows.  Usually when I look at myself in the mirror, I swear that I will be careful with my skin in the sun.  But I couldn't help myself today.  I wanted to feel every ray even though I didn't have on any sunscreen.  That probably explains why I have so many wrinkles.
And of course, I had to have the tunes playing, 70's & 80's are the best for cruisin.

 Abby liked the windows open at first but found the gale force winds to be too much.

Esther and her friend Kaylyn loved it since they are always bugging me to open the windows.

It was tricky taking a picture with my phone while I drove (don't tell anyone), but I finally got a cute pic of Bekah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10