Sunday, March 25, 2012

YW-lesson 12-Growing and Maturing in Self-reliance (2)

I get to teach in Young Women's today, which always brings a bit of anxiety.
I worry about the lesson going the way I have it planned in my head, whether or not I'll remember everything, and whether or not the class will be edified.
But teaching can be great fun and very fulfilling.  
You not only learn a great deal through your preparation, but it's wonderful
to see the "light bulb" go off in the student's eyes (my favorite).
I also love it when you can feel the Spirit in the room testifying of the truth being taught.
Unfortunately, I wish I could say that light bulbs and burning hearts were a sure thing.
But I've found that when I rely on the Spirit to guide me and to teach the lesson,
we all gain a great deal more.

Here is the handout I made for my lesson today, #12, Growing and Maturing in Self-reliance.
4x6, 600dpi

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10