Thursday, May 17, 2012

At least the silver's not on the front tooth

The day after we got home from the wedding, Abby had an appointment with the dentist.
This has been a long time in the works. 
We knew she had cavities before we moved, but waited to get settled to find a new doc.
Mistake!  Finding a pediatric dentist on our insurance that worked close to us proved to be harder than I thought.  Then to be able to do the work that needed to be done(time seems to multiply it), we needed an anesthesiologist as well.   The doctor was easy to schedule, the first one in December, but the anesthesiologist wasn't. I tried 3 dentists before settling on one that I felt comfortable with but they still couldn't do anything until May.

So . . . this is Abby's before picture (blissfully unaware).



This is her after.  Not feeling a thing (especially her lip) except a little drunk.  
I had to guide her as she stumbled to the car.
Then she giggled as I accidently buckled her seat belt over her hands (she wasn't moving much).
I laughed then failed at video taping our conversation and only got this picture of her zombie state.


Here is the in between.  I wasn't in the room when they did the work, thankfully.  I don't think I could have watched that.

Sleeping off her drugs.

I'll have to post a pic of her "silver" teeth. 
 She is quite proud of them and keeps showing everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10