Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Abby's view of her first day

Abby was so excited to have homework today.
Sarah sat with her and asked what she thought of her first day of school.
First, she drew a picture of her and her friend by the slide at school.
Then was her verbal response. . . 

"I thinked my first day of kindergarten was nice.  I love her. 
 It's perfect.  I love it really, really so much. 
 Yep, it's Emma (referring to the picture), the boy (?) from church and Sarah (from church).  
I played with them.  
I really, really liked it because my teacher was so nice.  She really was so nice,
and I met new boys, but I don't know their names.
************
Oh, and by the way, she told me on the way to school today that she wants to be called Abigail at school, and not by her nick name.  Only her family and friends can call her Abby.
Okay. . . whatever you say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10