Saturday, December 29, 2012

Evidence


I wasn't able to go see the sunset this evening, but Sarah took the girls to our cliff park
and took some beautiful shots of the sunset reflecting on the water.
I just thought I would share.  It certainly reminds me that we have a Heavenly Father who loves creating beautiful things and sharing them with us.

Tomorrow is the last Sunday of the year and the last Sunday to use the old church manuals for teaching the youth.  They've been around for a really long time now, so it's great to change things up a bit.
It will get a little adjustment, but in the end will be great for the adults as well as the kids.
If you want to take a look go here.

1 comment:

  1. That is beautiful Noelle! I agree, we are lucky to have nature to remember our creator.

    ReplyDelete

09 10