Monday, April 27, 2015

Bekah's Sr Prom....she wore red!!

This last weekend seemed to be THE prom weekend.  All my friends were posting pictures of their kids going to prom.  I wasn't any different, but only posted one picture from my phone.  I feel I just have to share more from that night.

Bekah was gorgeous of course!!  She picked a dress that was modest already so we didn't have to do any altering except for the length (nothing new here).  What was surprising was that she chose red this year, with sparkles no less!!  She never wears red!  I think her dress is the only red thing in her closet!  I guess she's getting bolder in her "old" age.  Her date was a sweet kid who was a friend of a friend.  We all met at Bekah's friend's house to take pictures before they took a "party bus" to the prom together.  Not that we worry about Bekah's choices, but the bus is great to help make sure the kids stay smart and safe.



The girls were all "gangsta"
And the boys were high kicking.  A little backwards, maybe??

Two of her closest friends Katie and Janica.



Isn't she beautiful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10