Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Celebrating 30 years together!!

Joseph,

In this world of uncertainty and turmoil I have found my rock.  For 30 years I've been able to lean on you and count on your devotion to me.  Life hasn't always been easy, as a matter of fact, it's been all over the place, but we've done it together and that's made all the difference.  Because of you're desire to make me happy and to follow God's will, we have 8 wonderful children and all the learning and joy that comes with it.  Thank you for being there for me even when you may not understand my crazy thought process.  Thank you for helping me to reach higher than I would normally reach and for pushing me out of my comfort zone.  Thank you for being an example of perseverance, hard work, love, and generosity.  You are my best friend, adventure buddy, counselor, and only love.
Thank you for the wonderful 30 years and for the promise of eternity together!

Love with all my heart,
Noelle

2015 anniversary in Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10