Saturday, March 31, 2018

Easter's Happy Colors

Easter is a sweet season with the promise of new life.  It's such a happy holiday that I've tried to reflect that in my decorating.  I love the bright green of new leaves, soft pink of the flowering trees, robin's egg blue and sunshine yellow.  Of course I have to use those beautiful happy colors in the house to celebrate along with all the little creatures of the season.  
 It makes me smile!

 Bunnies are cute but I've started looking more for lambs, because to me, they have more of a direct connection to the true meaning of Easter.  The bunnies have them outnumbered which makes this little guy a happy find.




Yellow curtains add a great punch of color (really, pretend the light isn't washing them out).


I don't like my honey colored cabinets so I don't usually show this side of the room but I usually add a few touches to either side of the island counter.


Front entry table


The living room has more soothing pastels.








Although making a beautiful room for my family brings me joy, a deeper joy comes from the meaning behind the decorating.  The motivation and inspiration for everything good that I do can be traced back to a Savior who was first good to me.
He was born, lived, died and was resurrected for me so I can have eternal life.
AND He lives still...for me...and for you!!

I hope you feel the joy of the season!!
HAPPY EASTER!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10