Friday, March 30, 2018

I'm a grandma!!

4 weeks ago today, I became a grandma!!
Andrew Joseph, A.J., came into the world perfect and mellow.  I was fortunate enough to stay in Idaho for two weeks to help everyone get acclimated, including myself.  The last time I held a baby that I was related to was my own baby.  And since he looks like my babies, I actually found myself saying, "Momma's got....uh...Grandma's got you."  Oops! 

I thoroughly loved watching my wonderful daughter become a wonderful mother.  She's a total natural!  And to see her work together, along with Andrew, for the benefit of little AJ, was a real treat.  
A.J.'s sweetness of course made it easy for all of us.

Love this little man!!






Joseph, Matthew & Bekah were the first Whitaker uncles and aunt to hold him.
Rachel's in-law's also became grandparents for the first time too.  They were so sweet to let me stay at their house while I was there.  We hit the jackpot with them!!





A rare outburst



Grandpa Joseph got soak it in for the first few days.



It's tiring starting a new family.


Welcome to the world A.J.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10