Friday, October 5, 2018

Fall decorating

Following up on yesterday's post about my dish display, I'm sharing a few pictures of a couple other rooms that I decorated for fall.  You'll notice that Halloween doesn't make a show in the front rooms and the colors are a little more muted.  

I went online to watch a couple instructional videos for photography which made taking these pictures a whole lot more fun.  I'm really pleased with my new knowledge!
The mantle pieces are all new additions this year from Hobby Lobby.


Thrift store glassware collection

I love light coming through colored glass
A couple of my glass pumpkins are from Pier 1 
while the other two are from Home Goods (much cheaper)
Antique store find
Entry
Back in the kitchen room, opposite from my dishes is our only other reminder of Halloween
Esther's cute plate she made in Elementary school.
And here, for the next two days, we'll be gathered as a family to watch and listen to the teachings of our church leaders and prophet at General Conference.  This instruction will go
so much further in my life than the YouTube photography videos.  
So looking forward to this new inspired knowledge!
Happy weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10