Thursday, October 4, 2018

Fall and Halloween dish displays

If you're like me, and like to decorate for the seasons, it can make this time of year extra busy.  The good news is that from September through November, you can start with the basics of fall decor and make just a few small changes for Halloween and Thanksgiving.  
Here's what I've done for September and October.

 Fall
 Knowing that I like black and white for Halloween, I started with those dishes, added galvanized tin baskets and layered colors of fall with orange bowls and sunflowers.

and snuck in a cute antique cow card.

 Zeus thinks he's the center of attention.



I left the sink full of dishes (usually even more full) for a little reality.
Halloween
Then just like that, bing bang boom, it's time to change for Halloween October 1st.

Halloween's not my favorite but I'll add just enough for the kids to enjoy.  I'll be adding pumpkins once I'm able to get to the store but for now, I like the color balance.  

I love Abby's little ghost. 

Side by side you can see that the basics are similar with only a few items changed.

In another post I can show the rest of the decorations in the other rooms.

Thanks for letting me share!!

2 comments:

09 10