Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Spring is here

Spring has been in full swing for two weeks now.  Flowers are blooming and the rain has made everything a bright green.  I've had our decor changed for weeks but haven't taken the time to share.  Easter is fast approaching, then, of course, I'll be changing the colors again.  Seems crazy to some, but just as Christmas decorations bring added joy to the season, I've found that changing decorations seasonally does the same thing.  It lifts my spirits every time I walk into a room so I hope it does for others as well.  Plus, I can get my color and styling fix.  I've always enjoyed it, often confusing my family with a new room arrangement.

This year I added those fun flower trays by Nicole Miller.  I'm much more of a dark pink kind of girl so these spoke to me.
I also found this scale at an antique store and the cute beehive at Home Goods, which goes along nicely with my big beehive platter.

I deconstructed the flower arrangements from the wedding open house
then added bright yellow.
Such happy colors!!  I love the forsythia.  We had a large bush of it back in North Carolina so I use these artificial ones whenever I can.
The inside matches the outside.  I included more outside shots below.

New chair covers and rearranged flowers brighten and change the feel of this room.
The living room is much more subdued but still springy.
Since taking the pictures above, I've added chicks, bunnies and lambs in each room in preparation for Easter.  We're going to have some of our kids here and our grandson, so cuteness is required.
And all these beautiful colors can be found right outside.  
The park nearby is in full bloom. 


Happy Spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10