Thursday, December 8, 2011

Bekah-boo's 15!

I acknowledge that most of you will be reading this on Friday, but I'm writing this on Thurs in the evening  because today (Thurs) is Bekah's birthday.   As a matter of fact I'm writing at the very moment (11:28) that she was born 15 yrs ago.  So it seems fitting to do it now.

I remember marveling at what a beautiful baby she was in the delivery room.  Then the
hospital photographer went poked her to get an expression and ended up with
Bekah looking like she just tasted a lemon.
She was actually very peaceful and even smiled at me (I don't believe in the gas theory).
She's been just a sweet ever since.

So, Bekah, I want you to know that I love you very much and count it
a wonderful blessing to have you in my life. 

Happy Birthday!!



1 comment:

09 10